Terms of participation
Corporates&Startups Open Innovation Challenge
By registering for the Corporates&Startups Open Innovation Challenge you accept the following terms, conditions and privacy statement:
- Your profile will only be published once you fulfill all the registration steps/requirements.
- Only corporates with a challenge, accepted by the organization, are allowed to publish the challenge in the marketplace-challenges.
- Only 1 participant per organisation/project is allowed. Exceptionally, we will allow more than one participant per company.
- For tax/accounting purposes you should responsibly declare the VAT/tax ID number.
- The organizers reserve the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
- At the end of the event, you will be asked to notify any collaboration agreements that you reach with other participant to the organizer. This information will be treated confidentially.
The Agency for Business Competitiveness (hereinafter ACCIÓ) will process your personal data in order to manage the request you have made using this form, to send you satisfaction surveys that you may answer if you have taken part in our activities or services, and to issue notifications about our activities and services. Similarly, if you grant your consent ACCIÓ will make use of your image to be published in any mass media to inform on ACCIÓ’s activities and services.
ACCIÓ may process your data for the abovementioned ends as it is obliged to attend to your request and is expressly authorised by law to send you notifications about its activities and services. In the event that you take part in our activities, satisfaction surveys with regard thereto are sent in order to improve the activities and services that we offer with a view to fulfilling our public mission. Your image will only be treated if you grant your consent for their use. The personal data may be sent both to public administrations to meet our legal obligations and also to suppliers of services to ACCIÓ.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability and opposition either by writing to the postal address at Passeig de Gràcia, 129, postcode 08008 in Barcelona, or by sending an email to email@example.com. Your data will be conserved as long as you maintain your relation with ACCIÓ and, upon termination thereof, until conclusion of the legally applicable term of expiry and/or the terms necessary to guarantee compliance with our institution’s mission of public interest. For further information please consult http://www.accio.gencat.cat/legal-notice.